No matter what side of the continent you reside on, our team are expertly trained in providing a personal service, to accommodate your needs regardless of location. If you happen to be in Hong Kong or in a city with a trunk show - come visit us at the atelier or book an appointment at one our stockists.
There are 3 options available to you for bridal and special occasion wear
1. Standard size
Order the standard size and your dress will be shipped to you. We advise it is best to allow extra time to arrange a locally based experienced seamstress that can help you to make the final adjustments to ensure a great fit.
As each piece is made to order - small adjustments can be accepted - colour and material can be selected if offered. Length and trains can be adapted, sleeves added/ lengthened etc. Our experts can help to advise you on suitability and surcharges.
2. Made-to-measure service:
Select styles from our own collection and we will create it with your complete set of measurements. If you are able to come for fittings at our studio in Hong Kong then that is ideal. We welcome the idea of personalising your dress, so you may bring about small variations to the design such as to choose an alternative colour/ fabric/ lace design change or remove or add straps or change the length of the dress or train as the style allows. Please speak to our team about this.
3. Bespoke Journey
If you like our Peony Rice aesthetic, we can help you to create a special bespoke wedding/ evening dress and accessories for your special day.
Based on existing silhouettes that suit your body type, we can create with you to make your dress even more personal and unique paying attention to important details and fabrics so that you will be the only person ever owning it in the world. This will be made to measure to fit you, however to be respectful to other designers as we would expect in return, copy requests are not accepted.
Here is our quick step by step guide to our Made to measure or Bespoke Service for overseas clients.
STEP 1: CONSULTATION
Contact us via email or phone or via video chat for an initial consultation. We can provide you with more details of our collection and talk through your options in regards to your requests.
Whether or not to go for a bespoke design? If you have tried on many different dresses and still haven't found your perfect one yet but have a clear idea of the elements that you like, and want a design that is unique and personal to you, then this is the journey to take.
To help us understand you better, so we can see which silhouettes best suit your frame, we suggest to provide a full length photo of yourself and your measurements so we can visualise better to provide the best recommendations for you.
- If you have an idea of the direction you would like to take, feel free to provide us with inspirational images and references. All this will help us in the creative process. If you are unsure don't worry, we will work with you closely to figure out the best cut, fabrics, and look suited for your special day.
- Our designers will work with your requirements and produce a number of sketches for your selection.
- Fabric swatches can be sent to you, It is important to us that you can share the same experience as other brides regardless of distance, and you feel 100% confident in your choice and ours. There is a small charge for fabric swatches.
- Once you have confirmed your design, we will issue an invoice for payment. All Peony Rice Orders regardless of type require payment in full before we proceed.
STEP 3: MEASUREMENTS
- Once everything is finalised we will send you a measuring sheet with the important parts of your body to measure. We can also arrange a video call to guide you how to take your measurements. We will walk you through the fun process, and show you exactly how to take the appropriate measurements. If you have someone that can help you even better.
- Once we have these, we will begin your prototype
- For styles from our collection - using our expertise we will go into the real fabric. If the style is complex or requires modifications to the designs or has beading or hand work we may make a mock up to review.
- For bespoke designs - we will communicate with you for aspects of the design during the process. If you are close to our studio location, then we can schedule you to come for a fitting.
STEP 5: FINALE
- Once the prototype has been finalised our team will move into the real fabrication and begin the final gown.
- At your request, our team can send you photo updates so you can follow the journey, watch the magic unfold, and most importantly have peace of mind.
- We will arrange one final call with you to finalise any last minute details and then carefully package your gown and ship this directly to you, ready for your big day.