Exchanges & Returns
EXCHANGES & RETURN
CAN I EXCHANGE/ RETURN AN ITEM?
1. We only accept exchanges for returns only on STANDARD SIZE items in Hong Kong. Other items have been made especially for you - made to measure, adjustments, bespoke or made to order are not exchangeable. This is to reduce carbon emissions and also cost of taxes, duties. We ask you to purchase carefully and we will do our best to ensure that the product is shipped out according to our standards.
If your product arrives and it is damaged, then we will try our best to also help to aid the situation. All claims must be submitted within 24 hours of the original delivery date by email. The product must be returned unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging and odour free with the original labels. Returns must be pre-approved in writing by email to Sales@peonyrice.com. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not meet this criteria upon inspection.
2. For exchanges, if we do not have the item you need, we need to make a new one so time must be allowed for this. Once this is confirmed there is no further exchange as these items are created especially for your purchase.
1. The item must be accompanied by the original receipt and sent back within 14 days. Shipment must bear a tracking number from the courier company as this is proof of the shipment return date and allows the package to be tracked during shipment. After 14 days all sales are FINAL and no refunds or exchanges will be given.
2. Items must be packaged in the same way they arrived to protect the item during shipment.
3. All return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and international customers are responsible for any duties/taxes that may apply. We highly recommend using DHL/ FEDEX to ensure the safe arrival as they can be tracked.
4. Please make sure that the description reads " RETURNED GOODS, NO COMMERCIAL VALUE"
ARE ALL ARTICLES ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
1. No, exchanges cannot be applied to Bespoke items or semi custom or made to measure items which are made to order especially for you.
2. Intimates, Accessories, and veils cannot not be exchanged or refunded, the purchase is considered a final sale for hygiene reasons.
3. All sales and discounted items are FINAL.
RETURN SHIPPING FEES, IMPORT TAX AND DUTIES
1. The costs incurred for returning items are at the customer's own expense. Shipping fees are non refundable.
2. Bank, transfer and credit card fees along with any differences in exchange rates are not refundable or claimable. Whatever is the exchange rate on the day of processing the refund will apply.
2. Import taxes and duties cannot be refunded.
3. Customers in Hong Kong and China benefit from free returns. We will arrange for a courier pick up but must be within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Otherwise the customer will bear the responsibility of the shipping cost.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by email if the return is successful or not. We will send you an exchange note that is valid for 1 year from the date we have received your item. Exchanges can only be made once.
2. As much as we like to treat our clients, please note that if your order had a free gift included and you wish to return the order, then the gift must either be returned or if you wish to keep it we will deduct the retail price value from your exchange.
BRIDAL, OCCASIONWEAR & BESPOKE ITEMS
1. All of our bridal and evening gowns , occasion wear and accessories that are bespoke or made to measure are not refundable as these have been made especially for you.
2. If you change your mind after placing your bridal or bespoke order, made to order items, We accept cancellations within 3 days minus 20% of the original price to cover our fees. Thereafter you will be entitled to an exchange for other products from our collections up to 50% off the value of your order. This is valid only for cancellations up to 1 month after order placement. This is to cover materials costs and our efforts for your order that would have been processed already especially for you.
Peony Rice is registered and governed by the laws of Hong Kong.