A great British classic with a slight asian twist. This oversized cocooning coat is cut in a blended feminine colored houndstooth blended tweed from Holland and Sherry Textiles in England, a Savile row supplier for well over a century.
This is a collarless design with a lapel notch are inspired by an architectural cut out as a smooth one piece cut.
The sleeves are 3/4" cropped length and modern kimono cut armhole raglan leaving plenty of room for layers underneath.
Hidden giant snap front closure with a contrasting grosgrain tape trim
- Model is 178cm tall wearing a size Small
- Hidden metal snap closure
- Length = 39" from the High point shoulder
- Sleeves are cropped short. If you wish for a different length please contact us.
Shell : Cotton wool blend
Lining: Cupro lining
Also available in other patterns and colors upon request
1. Please select the size and material of the garment that you wish to buy.
2. If you have any special requests or your event is in less than 8 weeks please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you need the item and we will try to accommodate your request with the earliest delivery date possible.
NOTE:We do not accept returns on made to measure or bespoke items as these will be hand made especially for you by our team