This elegant hand beaded wedding gown is a sophisticated classic. A easy to wear style comes in two layers. The other layer silhouette has a easy to wear embellished shell top with an extended cap sleeve - a winner for most brides wanting some arm coverage without going sleeveless.
The lower skirt of the gown features a fluted trumpet cut with tulle godets making the train more exaggerated and sprinkled with glass bugles for a subtle touch, which catches the light just perfectly.
The upper body is hand beaded with clear glass beads, crystals and pailettes and finished with glass bugles framing the neckline.
The subtle open back detailing compliments the inside JOAN V back slip gown made in a luxurious and smooth lush satin. It is fully lined with adjustable straps. This slip is not a tight fitting slip. It gently grazes the curves.
This ensemble is easy to wear for most body types
The Joan Slip can also be worn on its own or paired for a different look with other separates
Please note that this piece is entirely hand beaded. Each piece will be unique due to the nature of this.
- Removable inner silk slip has adjustable straps and no zipper
- Centre back concealed zipper on the outer gown
- Full Length with train
- Best worn with adhesive bra cups
- Optional grosgrain Tie belt
Shell: - Hand glass and crystal embellishment on tulle
Inner Slip: Lush Satin
STEPS TO ORDER
This gown is made to order
1. Please email us email@example.com with the size and date you would need the dress, if your wedding is less than 4 months away, we will try our best to accommodate your request.
2. Once the date is confirmed we will send you an invoice for the payment.