This gown is a tribute to the 1930's era of the Golden age of Glamour, one of our favorite decades where the bias cut was key. Luxurious silky fabrics skims the body shape gently enhancing curves with a quiet and elegant mood.
Created in a sensual slightly textured satin, this gown has a lean deep front V cut with a nude illusion tulle panel, the back features a Deep V down to the nape of the back.
The geometric seam detailing around the waist leading to a fluted dramatic train.
Pair with our CRIS faux fur cape or CARA angel wings to complete the look or simply our JULIAsoft tulle veil and check out some vintage jewelry
- Bias cut
- Side seam concealed zipper
- Illusion tulle panel in front neck
- Full Length gown with standard train
Shell: Hammered Satin
Lining: Silk satin
STEPS TO ORDER
All our gowns are made to order.
1. Please select the size of the gown that you wish to buy.
2. If your special event is in less than 4 months, please email us at email@example.com with the date you need the gown and we will try to accommodate your request with the earliest delivery date possible. Rush orders can incur a $250 fee.
NOTE:We do not accept returns as this gown will be hand made especially for you by our team