ALL PRODUCT prices are listed in Hong Kong dollars (HKD).
We try to ensure that all information and visuals on the website are as accurate as possible for you but on occasions mistakes can happen. Should something appear to be incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that due to different screens and digital devices, there maybe some variation in colors and may appear different than the actual item, we take photographs of the actual products to ensure the photos are as close to the actual product as possible.
There maybe some slight variations in color and fabric as each piece is hand crafted and we take a lot of care in selecting the materials.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY (Not applicable for bespoke orders)
- We offer credit or exchange only on full price merchandise within 10 days of the original shipping date when accompanied by the original receipt. After 10 days all sales are FINAL.
- All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and international customers are responsible for any duties/taxes that may apply.
- All SALES are FINAL on discounts, markdowns, international orders, phone and special orders, pre-orders.
- Each piece comes in it’s own packaging.
- Please reuse this packaging to store your product.
- Even though we check and inspect each piece before shipment, and care is taken in the packaging, sometimes there are still circumstances beyond our control. We cannot be responsible for the package during transit. If you receive the goods damaged, please see Q & A for the procedure. This must be completed within 24 hours of receiving your purchase.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS
- Items that have not been shipped yet - can be cancelled.
- As all of our bridal gowns both existing and bespoke, are made to order, we require a 50% deposit before we proceed.
BRIDAL & BESPOKE ITEMS
- All our bridal and special occasion accessories require full payment to be made before we proceed with your order.
- If you change your mind within 5 days of placing your bridal or bespoke order, you will be entitled to a full refund of your deposit.
- Between 6-10 days - 10% of the retail value will be refunded.
- Any cancellations after this period will not be entitled to a refund.
- We do not accept returns on Bespoke items as these have been especially created for you.
Peony Rice is an Industria Collective Limited project registered and governed by the laws of Hong Kong.