Peony Rice is a global brand, and our aim is to spread the love to as many destinations as possible. All our items are available for world wide shipping including our Bespoke Service, making this the ideal stop for all brides to be.
No matter what side of the continent you reside on, our team are expertly trained in providing a first class personal service, to accommodate your needs regardless of location. If you happen to be in Shanghai or Hong Kong - come visit us at the atelier or book an appointment at one our stockists.
There are 3 options available to you for bridal and special occasionwear
1. Standard size
we can create it in our standard sizes and ship to you and a locally based expert tailor can help you to make the alterations that are needed. Small modifications can be accepted - colour and lace can be selected/ length and trains can be adapted, sleeves added/ lengthened etc. Our experts can help to advise you on suitability.
2. Made-to-measure service:
Select styles from our own collection and we will create it on your complete set of measurements. If you are able to come for fittings at our studio in Shanghai or Hong Kong then that is ideal. We welcome the idea of personalising your dress, so you may bring small variations to the design such as to select an alternative colour/ fabric/ lace design can be selected, remove or add straps or change the length of the dress or train.
3. Bespoke Journey
If you like our Peony Rice style, we can help you to create a special customized wedding/ evening dress and accessories to compliment.
Based on existing silhouettes that suit your body type, we can work with you to make your dress even more personal and unique in the all the details and fabrics so that you will be the only person ever owning it in the world. This will be made to measure to fit you, however to be respectful to other designers as we would expect in return, copies are not accepted.
Here is our quick step by step guide to our Made to measure or Bespoke Service for overseas clients.
STEP 1: CONSULTATION
- Contact us via email or phone or via video chat for an initial consultation. We can provide you with more details of our collection and talk through your options in regards to your requests.
- Whether or not to go for a bespoke design? If you have tried on many different dresses and still haven't found your perfect dress yet but have a clear idea of the elements that you like, and want a design that is unique and personal to you, then this is the journey to take.
- To help us understand you better, so we can see which silhouettes best suit your frame, we suggest to provide a full length photo of yourself and your measurements so we can visualise better to provide the best recommendations for you.
STEP 2: DESIGN
- If you have an idea of the direction you would like to take, feel free to provide us with inspirational images and references. All this will help us in the creative process. If you are unsure don't worry, we will work with you closely to figure out the best cut, fabrics, and look suited for your special day.
- Our designers will work with your requirements and produce a number of sketches for your selection.
- Fabric swatches can be sent to you, It is important to us that you can share the same experience as other brides regardless of distance, and you feel 100% confident in your choice and ours.
STEP 3: FITTINGS
- Once everything is finalised we will arrange a video call to take your measurements. We will walk you through the fun process, and show you exactly how to take the appropriate measurements.
- Please ensure you have a little helping hand by your side as this will make the process smoother.
STEP 4: FINALE
- Once the prototype has been finalised our team will move into the real fabrication and begin the final gown.
- At your request, our designers can send you photo updates so you can follow the journey, watch the magic unfold, and most importantly have peace of mind.
- We will arrange one final call with you to finalise any last minute details and then carefully package your gown and ship this directly to you, ready for your big day.
"MADE OUT OF LOVE" in Asia.