If you like our flair and want to create your own Peony Rice design, then our BESPOKE service is an option to consider. Make an appointment to speak with our designers about your inspirations and desires, and we will help to piece together your vision with a little Peony Rice style and flavour, transforming it to a reality with your personal touch. Then begins the fun journey of combining our expert guidance, stunning fabrics and style, to create the perfect dress for your special day.
Here is our quick step-by-step guide to our bespoke service:
STEP 1: CONSULTATION
- Please call or email us for a one on one consultation at our design studio. At this moment we are Shanghai based. Appointment options in Hong Kong are also available.
- Our designers will chat with you on silhouettes that will best suit your frame, as well as suitable fabric options. With lots to consider– location, friends and family, themes, colors, we will help with suggestions to enable you make the best decisions.
- Styles from our existing collection are held only in Shanghai, where you can try on in a relaxed environment and see the heart of where it all happens, as well as our unique accessories to accentuate and build your look. Look out for our future trunk shows. Add yourself to our wechat/ FB for updates.
- Consultation appointments will take between 1 -1.5 hours.
STEP 2: DESIGN
Our designers will work closely with you to interpret your ideas, and discuss the options available to you within your price range. However although we are based in China, please be respectful to other designers, it is not possible to "copy" other creations. We are here with our expert opinions to help you to select the details that are best suited to you in terms of cut and materials so you can look fantastic on your big day!
Our team will suggest a few options for design, details and fabrics before beginning the next steps in creating your very own Peony Rice gown. Once we have finalized the design and key details we are ready to go!
STEP 3: MATERIAL AND TRIM SELECTION
- To ensure your design looks as fabulous in reality as it does on paper, the next step is selecting the correct fabrics and trimmings. All Peony Rice gowns are made from 100% silk originating from China and South East Asia. Working only with the finest lace and trimmings sourced from Europe and Asia, we hold a wide range of samples for you to select from in house.
We will advise the appropriate fabrics and colours best suited for your gown.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for from our selection, we will try our upmost to source for other available alternatives best suited to the style.
STEP 4: FITTING
- Once the final design and fabrics have been finalized, we will schedule a first fitting to take your measurements.
- Expect 2- 4 dress fittings depending on the nature and complication of your dress.
- Watch the magic unfold from the initial prototype, into the final gown.
- Your dress will take 3- 5 months depending on the complexity of the design and materials selected. We will try our best to work to your timing.
STEP 5: FINAL DRESS
- Once the final stages are confirmed we will begin to create your gown in the final fabrics.
- We pay careful attention to details that make it “your” dress along the way, to ensure your dress is perfectly styled for your day.
- You will come in for one last fit to ensure everything is just right, then we will package everything ready for your big day!
"MADE OUT OF LOVE" in Asia.