As showcased at London Bridal Fashion Week, we bring you an alternative for modern Chinese style - This elegant and feminine Qi pao gown is created using the finest French lace, whilst the under body is made of luxurious silk satin.
The collar is trimmed with the fine lace scalloping. Super pretty around the neckline and the illusion back is closed with lace covered buttons.
A thigh high split to add that finishing touch, this gown is perfect for evening wear or as an alternate dress for our brides who like a subtle twist to the traditional dress for their special day for the Tea ceremony or for the toasting at dinner
- Upper body has boning and cups built inside
- Centre back upper bodice has real functional and decorative buttons self covered .
- Centre back zipper at the back bottom area
- High thigh split at side seam
Alternate colours and lace available. Please enquire directly.
Shell: Made in French Lace.
Lining: Heavy silk satin
STEPS TO ORDER
All our gowns are made to order.
1. Please select the size of the gown that you wish to buy.
2. If your special event is in less than 4 months, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you need the gown and we will try to accommodate your request with the earliest delivery date possible. Rush orders can incur a $250 fee.
NOTE:We do not accept returns as this gown will be hand made especially for you by our team